Harbury Village Hall in the village of Harbury, provides an excellent meeting venue at the heart of our community, close to Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
The Hall is an attractive brick and stone building, built in the 1960s. It has two function rooms, and can provide a total licensed capacity of 300 persons.
The Main Hall has ample room to seat 130 at tables around a fine wooden dance floor.
Harbury Village Hall Facilities:
- Attractive, spacious main hall
- Well equipped, commercial kitchen
- Modernised toilet facilities, including disabled toilet
- Licensed premises
- Large car park
- Recreation ground and children’s play equipment adjacent to the hall
- Permanent stage, new showers and changing facilities – available following modernisation 2015 supported by Biffa Award and the Veolia Environmental Trust
- Modern projection facilities and sound system
- Free wi-fi
- Marquee lining and drapes arranged for separate hire
- Additional smaller meeting room
- Badminton Court and table tennis facilities